Every Business Needs a Website
In 2021, no viable business can stay that way without a presence on the internet – mainly a mobile-friendly, easily discovered website. A website is more than just a brochure with your name and phone number. It’s a way to create trust with potential customers and develop a relationship you can build on for years to come.
Potential customers have a ‘website first’ mentality when looking for a new source for business or personal use. If you need a mechanic in an unfamiliar town, you don’t drive up and down the street looking for billboards – you go to the internet and search for mechanic shops.
When you find mechanic shops, which one do you choose? The one whose website lists current services, phone number, and the mechanic’s name? Or the one whose website hasn’t been updated since 1999?
Your website is the most important marketing tool your business has in 2021, and your internet presence is key to developing new customers and relationships.
Thin Air Web & Software provides a variety of website development levels – from simple, brochure sites to complex websites that require many add-on features for customers and staff. Here are just a few of the services we offer:
- Responsive website design — you need a website that delivers your content fast to all users whether they’re on a desktop, tablet or phone.
- CMS — a content management system (CMS) is the backend that allows normal humans to maintain website content with a minimum of hassles. This allows you to make edits and changes to your website using simple and familiar commands. We build sites in CompleteSite, WordPress and fully custom.
- Website care plans — once your website is designed and launched, it’s a constant task of care and nurturing, and you need someone to keep it all on track. Care Plans cover backend maintenance tasks and site updates and have a variety of costs depending on your needs.
- Website audit — if you already have a website, you might need an objective analysis to produce a punch list of items you can address on your own, or enlist our help. We have a comprehensive process that results in a list of details assessed and opportunities for improvement.
- Technical consulting — you’re managing your own website but encountered a sticky issue, and need an expert for targeted consultation and problem-solving.